What is the material of the skateboard helmet
1. EPS (polypropylene ethylene) helmet, the inside of the helmet is polypropylene, and the outside is a shell made of plastic.
2. ABS (engineering plastic) hard plastic shell with EPS (polypropylene ethylene) lining, mostly used in extreme skateboards and FSK projects. Mainly used to prevent collisions with hard objects and protect the head.
3. ABS (engineering plastic) hard plastic shell with hard sponge lining, mostly used in ice hockey and skateboarding. It is mainly used to prevent collisions with hard objects and sliding slides to protect the head. Many helmets can be fitted with plexiglass or wire-welded face protection nets.
4. The helmet with palate protection is basically glass fiber or carbon fiber shell with EPS lining. Some varieties are made of pure EPS, and the part of the palate protection can be removed.
5. Aerodynamic helmets are basically made of glass fiber or carbon fiber shell paste, the surface is very smooth, and some are lined with EPS. The shape is very unique, the front part is a large goggles, half of the face is covered, the back part of the helmet is very long, and the part of the neck that meets the back is rectified when sliding to reduce air resistance. Therefore it is called an aerodynamic helmet.