1. First check the degree of dirtiness of the skateboard’s grip tape, and then prepare cleaning agents, rags, and brushes. Discarded toothbrushes are also okay.
2. First use a cloth dampened in water and wring dry to wipe clean the dust on the surface. Grip tape on the surface
Just use a brush dipped in water to brush, use a dry cloth to soak up the water and repeat several times to clean the dust on the surface.
3. If there are traces of glue, you can use gasoline and tar cleaning fluid to remove it easily, or you can use tape to stick the glue off little by little, and then carefully wipe it with an eraser and then clean it with detergent.
4. Then wipe it all over with a damp cloth. The stains that cannot be wiped off can be gently scraped off with a knife and dried with a napkin.
5. Finally, put it in a well-ventilated place, and clean it up in about 10 minutes. Remember that the skateboard should not be cleaned frequently, as improper cleaning will affect its service life.