Take off with both feet and board. This action is the threshold to enter the free world of skateboarding, and it is also the reason why many people embark on the road of skateboarding. It’s a lesson you must learn!
1) First control the skateboard to maintain a steady speed;
2) Place the front foot in the middle of the skateboard (about 5 cm away from the front axle screws), and place the rear foot on the upturned part of the skateboard;
3) Squat down in order to make jumps;
4) Tap the tail of the board with the back foot, bounce the skateboard, and try to jump up at the same time, and use the front foot to wipe the board to face the front belt;
5) Curl yourself in the air, try your best to bring your knees close to your chest, and retract your hind feet to make the board level at the highest point;
6) Next, you should drop smoothly, and pay attention to placing your feet on the double bridge screws of the skateboard as much as possible to reduce the impact on the skateboard;
7) Finally, bend the legs to make the movement have a buffer, and make the movement more stable and enjoyable.