Please pay attention to the following points when using and storing:
1. Do not sprinkle water on the deck or place it in a damp place. The board surface, sand and shaft are all very water and damp.
2. When using, try to practice in an open, flat place with few people. Violent impact will cause great damage to the board and others.
3. Do not go skateboarding on both sides of the highway or near the crowded market, because there may be unexpected unexpected situations when skateboarding. For example, when skateboarding on the road suddenly gets stuck, you can imagine the consequences.
4. Adjust the board by yourself. Skateboarding is a very simple thing. Doing more by yourself can not only make yourself understand skateboarding better, but also make the skateboard more suitable for your feelings.
5. Skateboarding is used to step on and practice. Don’t feel bad about your board. Some bumps are inevitable. If you practice it, you should practice. It doesn’t matter if you get dirty. Everyone must look at your technique. No one is always bored. Go look over your board