Essential materials: new grip tape, skateboard, screwdriver, utility knife
1. Peel off the sticker of the grip tape, grab the middle of the head and tail of the grip tape with the thumb and index finger of both hands, press the middle finger against the middle of the head and tail of the board and align it up and down.
2. Paste the middle first, and then paste it from the middle to the two ends, so as to prevent bubbles.
3. After pasting, tap the surface of the board with both hands to make the sandpaper fit better and make small bubbles. When the stomata sand is slapped or stepped on by the foot, the bubbles will disappear. If the sandpaper is poor, the bubbles can only be pierced with needles and artificial vents.
4. Scrape the grip tape with a screwdriver along the edge of the skateboard until you can see a clear white edge line.
5. The newcomer recommends to draw a small opening at the foot socket of the head and foot of the board, and divide the grip tape into four sections.
6. After dividing and breaking, turn up the edges of the grip tape to prevent the edge of the grip tape from sticking to the knife when cutting the grip tape.
7. After cutting, if you find any flaws, you can use the same method to trim it.